With your Help...
We can reach more vulnerable rural women and children with health, socio- economic and advocacy services. The target beneficiaries are also empowered to identify and address their own concerns for sustainble development of communities.
Please contact us at
+ 256 414668135, Monday
through Friday, 9 a.m to 5 p.m
Making Health Issues
The Health Home Initiative © 2014 :
: : : : :
Connect with Us
Mulago hill road
Opposite mulago hospital,
Mulago hospital complex assessment center,
Design by Dynamicstand
What we are all for
To Contribute to a healthy community by integrating preventive and curative care service delivery in order to complete the health management system for vulnerable rural women and children.
• Accountability and transpareny
• Implement programs in line with the mission, vision and objectives of HHI
• Respect for human diginity
• Involvement and participation by all members
• Community driven
• Equity and Equality
• Concern for the poor
To realise a healthy community for poverty reduction and development
1. To promote the provision of quality health care services
2. To strengthen the health care system
3. To promote access to safe water, proper hygiene and environmental sanitation
4. To ensure access to socio-economic opportunities for increased household income and nutrition.
5. To increase access to quality palliative care and cancer services for women
6. To advocate for rural women and children health rights.
Who we are
Mission /Vision / Goal
To secure the greatest and possible improvement in health and livelihood in the community.
Making Health Issues a Priority
The Health Home Initiative
Connect with us